Finally, Friday! Check our some highlights on UChic.com this week:
It’s commonly said by members of the Greek system that with Greek life, you get out of it what you put into it. A sorority can be a big commitment, and there’s always a fundraiser or social event to attend. Because of this, balancing sorority life with school life can be tough, especially during busy times like recruitment week or finals.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and one of the sweetest things you can do is make a do-it-yourself gift for your significant other or friends! Here are some great crafts and treats you can make easily at home to let the ones you love know it!
- Yoga Journal: Why Yoga Works, and How It Can Work Better. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwoey5oBA … #yoga #health #wellnesswednesday
- It’s the 4th Week of our New Year #NewU Campaign over here at UCHIC! Here’s your chance to #win a @AmazonKindle http://bit.ly/1iDquQc
- “Today I will not let fear motivate me–I will move toward brining more joy and happiness in my life.” –Anne Alexander #qotd
- 5 Time-Saving tips for College Women and How setting your outfit aside the night before can radically change your day http://ow.ly/tlpN4
- #FashionFriday: How to avoid Winter Washout even when it’s hard getting up in the morning! #Aspire2Inspire http://ow.ly/tnITN