Ah Black Friday that holiday tradition. Sure, the turkey is nice and family is great, but I love shopping! Black Friday is starting earlier and earlier it seems, with many stores opening well before midnight now. With the rise of the Internet, many stores are releasing their ads online earlier, so us crazy shoppers can get our plan ready in advance.
It can all be a little overwhelming, but fear not, I have scoured the web for the best Black Friday deals and steals. See the top 5 Black Friday below.
1. At Target, find a T-fal Simply 20 Piece Cook set for half off. Originally $100, now $50.
2. Also at Target, get a Samsung Galaxy S5 for $0.01 with a two-year contract.
3. Pier 1 Imports has 30% off the whole store, plus other assorted deals.
4. At WalMart, find a memory foam mattress topper for $31.96.
5. At Kohl’s, get a Nutribullet for $79.99 (!!!)
- Wal-Mart has a deal where, if you show up at 6 PM on Thanksgiving evening and are in line an hour before the event starts, you are guaranteed the Black Friday price of the item, even if they run out. See their website for more details.
- Kohl’s is giving $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent. That’s going to add up fast!
- While nothing beats grabbing the newspaper first thing Thanksgiving morning to check the sales, I hope you these deals will help you with your strategy. And, hey, have fun out there!
Got any great deals that I missed? Let us know! Remember to stay safe!
Share with me @ana_berkovich and tag #UChic to share Black Friday Saless or leave us a comment below.