From day one, UChic has always been about supporting awesome young women like you and your goals and professional dreams. Whether providing opportunities to be published in our best-selling college guidebook UChic written “for and by” young women to getting hands-on experience in social marketing through our ambassador program, we are proud to have been your go-to resource for game-changing opportunities.
That’s why we were thrilled to announce this year the launch of the 1,000 Dreams Fund, an exciting new scholarship fund and platform aimed at empowering young women through $1,000 scholarships (or micro-grants) for critical out-of-classroom experiences and educational expenses.
Today, the 1,000 Dreams Fund, which is becoming our focus going forward, announces the launch of its first-ever 1,000 Dreams Challenge, a photo caption campaign on social media with one $1,000 grand prize and two $500 prizes at stake.
Over the last several months, we have received an overwhelming interest in the Fund. How can I support it? When can I apply for a scholarship? And many more thought-provoking questions from our supporters.
Given this interest, we are kicking things up a notch today by expanding our focus to drive more support to the 1,000 Dreams Fund.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Exciting new ways to engage and access information and critical advice on how to go for your dreams;
- Specific guidance on how to access and fund your career goals and dreams;
- Events that you can attend or host on your own;
- Continued opportunities to write, work with and help grow our Fund;
- More opportunities to get funding from us! (In fact, stay tuned for an exciting announcement next Wednesday, Oct. 21!)
Interested in being a part of our growing community of young women dedicated to helping each other access game-changing opportunities and information?
We can’t wait to bring more exciting news in the coming months!
Founder and CEO
1,000 Dreams Fund